Troubleshooting Phone Problems:Updated: Sept 21st, 2016.
iPhone stuck downloading app or frozen app downloads:
1. Force Delete: Settings -> General -> Storage & iCloud Usage -> Manage Storage -> [App you want to delete] > Delete App. (reinstall if you need it)
2. Sign out of the appstore: Navigate to Settings -> Store -> Apple ID -> Sign Out. Now open the App Store and Navigate to the Featured section. Scroll to the bottom of the page and touch the Sign In -> Use Existing Apple ID. Log in and the stuck apps should reset.
3. Reboot: Sometimes a regular reboot will get your iPhone working normally.
4. Reboot Hard: - Hold the home and power button together to restart device, then signed out then back in iTunes account, and then redownload the app.
5. iTunes: Connect your iPhone to the computer and open iTunes. Navigate to the app store. Install the apps you are having a problem with on the computer then sync your iPhone.
6. Frozen or Paused?: Sometimes when an app is downloading, if you hit the icon, it will pause the download, so make sure the download is not just paused by trying to click on the icon and waiting for a bit to see if it changes state.
7. Reset settings - Go to settings - general - reset - reset all settings. (this will erase common settings only but will keep all your documents and pictures.) --- (careful not to hit the Erase all content and settings - this will erase everything... which might be your last resort, just make sure you do a full backup on itunes.
Top Free Apps
Fatal error: Call to a member function attributes() on a non-object in /home/livedatalink/webapps/bigtopapps/functions.php on line 28